This week we discuss 4 things to consider when you have to make a choice between which decision to pursue and when it’s time to pivot towards a new direction.
Outline of This Episode:
- [0:30] Introduction – How to decide which opportunities to pursue.
- [1:21] Why Craig made the decision to pivot towards online courses and away from art shows.
- [3:50] The hard work involved in creating an online course.
- [5:22] What if a business pursuit is cutting into your time and money – when is it time to scrap it?
- [9:45] What about visibility – would you take a gig that pays $100k over te opportunity to do a TED Talk?
- [14:00] Why did Coleen stop teaching local WordPress classes?
- [15:35] JCPenny’s pivot to not doing sales – ome decisions need to be cut and redirected.
- [16:51] Why we do this podcast – sometimes follow the fun.
- [18:00] If an idea is just not wat we expected or becomes something we do not enjoy at all.
- [21:17] Do not become “that guy” that’s always switching gears and jumping from idea to idea.
- [25:30] Subscribe on iTunes